Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Birding Journal

Birding Journal

I'm back! Sorry for not posting anything new in a while...I've been working on a birding journal. For a while now, I've been looking for a birding journal to  keep track of my life list. Store after store, site after site, I've turned up empty. Fed up, I decided to make my own (with the help of my mom;]).

Here's a few pictures....





I was quite pleased with how it turned out, so I decided to put it up on my Etsy shop: ( click on picture bellow).



  

Feel free to check it out if your interested. I also sell plain Fauxdori notebooks and Insert PDF templates. 

                             

3 comments:

  1. Your blogs are both amazing and I enjoy reading them. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blogs are both amazing and I enjoy reading them. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I should get back to posting. I really appreciate your support :]

      Delete